Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Love Triangle Between a Projector, Light, and a Computer

Hey baby,
it's me again.
I know it's been a while since the last time I was inside you, and without me you're broken- projecting the shadows of your inner machinery on walls so dark and silent that they have no echo.
But baby,
If I never broke you, you would never know what a good fix I could be- pressing your buttons and pulling your cords just enough to make me see whatever I want to see..
And you'll never get an apology.
See, while it's been a while for me and you, it's been every millisecond for her and me, rerouting her connection and updating her data, words too big for you to understand.
I mean, she even shaped up and got rid of her floppy disks; she's not tied down because she has wifi that flies so high that her particles and my photons mix.. in the air that your images are made from.

I came to take you back,
but I forgot you only slow me down because your wiring won't allow you to go at my speed.



No comments:

Post a Comment